Let’s get to the root of your issues.
The primary question you may have is this: how does personal life coaching differ from innovative psychotherapy?
A better question to ask is how can I benefit from receiving life coaching from a licensed psychotherapist?
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy or coaching
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety especially at work
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills in love relationships and work relationships
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Unblocking professional success
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Creating breakthroughs in committment issues
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
- Learning invaluable conflict resolution and anger diffusion skills for personal and professional relationships
Can someone really help me on the telephone or online?
How else can we communicate?
If you live in the New York area, we can always meet in my office at 200 Park Avenue and sometimes, that’s an important along the way. Above all, you determine which method we use for our sessions.
How do I know you can do what you say you can do?
How long does coaching take?
How effective will this be?
How will we know when our work is finished?
I will be here for you as long as you want. You decide when to move on and with the insight and strengths we’ll develop together, you will certainly know when and how.
Free 20 Min Chat
Book an appointment at your convenience.
Turn Your Life Around
Unlock Your Life Today
Clients describe my approach as innovative, solution-oriented, cognitive, approach to resolving personal, relationship, family and work related issues. If you are ready for life coaching, executive coaching, or psychotherapy turned on its edge, this is for you.
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.